We had a AMMA PRODUCTION Issue today where requirejs-config.js file was getting blocked and users were unable to place order successfully.
Here are the steps taken to find the root cause and it solution
- Navigate to AWS WAF
2. Click on Amma-WACL-1and go to Overview Tab then Sampled requests
3. Put requirejs-config.js in the “Find” and it will list the blocked request details(if any)
4. Click on Rules and Click on AWS-AWSManagedRulesLinuxRuleSet
5. Click Edit and make Rule Action for LFI_URIPATH as Count and Save it
6. Click on AWS-WAF, Click on Amma-WACL-1 and go to Overview Tab then Sampled requests. Ensure the concerned requests are not getting blocked