To delete a DB instance, you must do the following:
- Provide the name of the instance
- Enable or disable the option to take a final DB snapshot of the instance
- Enable or disable the option to retain automated backups
To restore a DB instancefrom a DB snapshot
- To delete a DB instance
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console and open the Amazon RDS console at https://console.aws.amazon.com/rds/.
- In the navigation pane, choose Databases, and then choose the DB instance that you want to delete.
- For Actions, choose Delete.
5. To create a final DB snapshot for the DB instance, choose Create final snapshot?.
6. To retain automated backups, choose Retain automated backups.
delete me in the box.
8. Choose Delete.