1. Problem: fs_clone not Copying files from Run to Patch filesystem during patching cycles
Specify the synchronization step in the custom sync up driver $APPL_TOP_NE/EBSapps/appl/ad/custom/adop_sync.drv.
Add the actions within #Begin Customization and #End Customization section. The actions would be performed during ADOP synchronization phase.
# Sample For Unix Platform
rsync -zr %s_current_base%/EBSapps/appl/mbs/12.0.0 %s_other_base%/EBSapps/appl/mbs
rsync -zr %s_current_base%/EBSapps/comn/java/classes/atlhdc %s_other_base%/EBSapps/comn/java/classes
rsync -zr %s_current_base%/EBSapps/comn/java/classes/mbs %s_other_base%/EBSapps/comn/java/classes
2. Problem:Lower Case Custom files names were not Getting recognized on Release 12.2.5
All the lower case names are extracted from 11i on windows source server to target OEL6 server during the custom top creation.
As part of retrofitting, Oracle Development Team created new files with Upper case as per R12 requirement.
3. Recommended EBS Profile change
RRA: Enabled –> Yes
Concurrent:Report Copies –> from 1 to 0
SLA: Enable SRS Log/Output –> NO
4. Problem: Users’ password were getting locked upon login
Passwords upon change in Release 12.2.5 is case-sensitive if Signon Password Case = SENSITIVE
Sign on Password Case Profile Does Not Work (Doc ID 1087519.1)
4. Please use below NFS Option recommended to be used for Linux For NFS V3 Doc ID 1375769.1
5. Please use below commands to installed all rpms in one go needed to EBS 12.2 and RDBMS 12.1
yum install oracle-rdbms-server-12cR1-preinstall-1.0-14.el6.x86_64
yum install oracle-ebs-server-R12-preinstall-1.0-7.el6.x86_64